Garlic Parsley Fettuccine is the name and yumminess is its game. You will definitely want to use this flavor for your next pasta dish.
Beautiful, bold flavors all wrapped in a fresh green fettuccine package. Garlic Parsley packs the freshness you need for your pasta dish. This pasta combines a medley of the most flavorful ingredients. With flavor like this, you won’t be disappointed.
Need a recipe? Try out one of our favorites below.
Double Garlic Sauce with Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- 1 lb. Bare Naked Noodles Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- 2 heads of garlic
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup of basil leaves
- Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While oven is heating, take one head of garlic and wrap it in aluminum foil, or place in a ramekin covered with aluminum foil. Before placing garlic in the preheated oven, drizzle approximately 1 teaspoon of olive oil on top before sealing the aluminum foil. Let roast in the oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Reserve one cup of pasta cooking water and drain.
- Peel and mince the remaining head of garlic. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When warm, add minced garlic. Let braise on low heat for ten minutes.
- When garlic in the oven is done roasting (can be done a day ahead and kept in the fridge), peel and coarsely chop. Add to the braised garlic on the stove, along with the toasted walnuts – mix and heat through about 30 seconds.
- Add cooked pasta to the garlic and walnut sauté – toss pasta until thoroughly mixed. Serve at the table with fresh basil torn into bite-sized pieces and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
You can order your Garlic Parsley Fettuccine here. Give it a try today!