Nothing says summer like Lemon Garlic Orzo Pasta. We love our handmade sweet pasta and we know you will too.
This summer flavor pairs well with plenty of options for your dinner table. Whether you are wanting to cook seafood, chicken or even pork, this dish is quite versatile. You can even serve it hot or cold, depending on your mood.
Lemon Garlic orzo has quite the incredible lemon flavoring that comes from fresh lemons mixed in our handmade pasta dough. Our lemon zest amps up a simple orzo into a beautiful bowl of simple
If you are thinking orzo is a go to in your favorite soup, you are definitely right. You can serve up the perfect remedy to the worst of summer colds with a great chicken orzo soup.
So, how would do we like serve one of our favorite orzos? We always start with sauteing some shallots. Orzo should be plumped up like rice. It is always about your base. If you are wanting a decadent flavor to add a little cream to your broth. You can also serve it risotto style creamier and tender taste.
Check out Linda’s favorite Lemon Garlic Orzo dish below:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked Bare Naked Noodles Lemon Garlic Orzo pasta
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper