There is nothing better than friends, family, and Italian Food. If you love Italian as much as we do, this feast will be the highlight of your year.
The event starts at 3:30pm and lasts until 10pm. Live entertainment starts at 4:30pm and goes all night. There will be a wide array of entertaining shows that are enjoyable for all ages.
Main Stage Performances include:
- 4:30pm-5:00pm Paula DiBenedetto Italian Opera
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Razz Ma Tazz Band
- 6:00pm-6:30pm Dance South Italian Dancers
- 6:30pm-7:30pm Sinatra: The Ultimate Tribute Concert
- 7:30pm-8:00pm Fred Astaire Dance Studio Dancers
- 8:00pm-10:00pm Total A$$et$ Band
Of course, you will have plenty of Italian goods to choose from including your very own Bare Naked Noodles. This feast will knock your socks off with the amazing foods and smells. We will be serving our famous Baked Stuffed Shells with our signature Tomato Basil Sauce. The event is rain or shine and always has a lively turnout. Last year, we served around 3,000 people and we are expecting it to be even bigger and better.
If you’d like to buy tickets to this awesome event, click here. Prices start at $25 for adults and $10 for kids between the age of 6 and 12.